top of page
Apartment Building

Housing Stability and
Eviction Diversion Services

MHDC has partnered with Housing Stability and Eviction Diversion (HSED) Agencies across Missouri.  These agencies are available to assist you with services you may need to achieve housing stability.

Find an agency in your county below, and contact them directly for assistance.

HSED AGENCIES Can Help with:

Eviction Relief

Help with payments for rental judgments, security deposits, or utility arrears for those recently evicted or in active eviction proceedings.

Legal Services

Legal fees, mediation, and component services related to your eviction case.

Case Management

Assistance with management of your overall case, including evaluations, individualized housing plans, and referrals to other providers.

Services offered are subject to the availability of funds and participant eligibility. Please contact a HSED agency in your county for information about available assistance.

Info for Non-Profit Partners

Non-Profit partners seeking additional program information and reference guides can find this information on

bottom of page